How to Get There
If you bring your own vehicle
- From A1 (Lisbon/Porto), you need to take the exit to Vila Franca and pass the bridge over the Tagus river in direction to Porto Alto. As soon as you pass the bridge you should turn right – direction Cabo after you enter de Lezíria of Vila Franca de Xira by the Cardal gate you should follow the signs to EVOA, for 12,5km.
- From Porto Alto, you are supposed to go in the direction of Vila Franca de Xira thru the road N10 (Reta do Cabo), just before the bridge Marechal Carmona (over the Tagus river) you have to turn right – direction Cabo/EVOA. And then you just need to follow the EVOA signs and pass the Cardal gate. It’s 12,5km until the Interpretation Center.
On the road to EVOA take time to enjoy the landscape and the birds you might find on the way.
The itinerary to EVOA can be consulted on Google Maps.
In case you don’t have your own transportation:
- Transfer from 10€
- 9 seats van, 2 to 8 persons since Lisbon (round trip, with waiting time of 3h, 95€ per group) – contact us to reserve the transportation: 926 458 963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus: Nº002 Boa viagem – Lisboa (Campo Grande) → Alenquer. The bus stops at Vila Franca de Xira Train Station. Then you will need to take a Taxi to EVOA.
- By train: Red Line (Linha Vermelha) + Line of Azambuja. The train stops in Vila Franca de Xira. Then you need to take a Taxi to EVOA.
- You can also take a Taxi from Lisbon to EVOA.